The Steak is 1 of the 2 antagonists of Don't Hug Me I'm Scared 5. He teaches Duck Guy and Yellow Guy about nutrition. At the end of the episode, he and the rest of The Healthy Band make Yellow Guy unknowingly eat Duck Guy.
He was played by Charlie Pelling.
He is a giant, human-sized steak with red shoes, white gloves, and a bone sticking out of the top of his head resembling a chef's hat. Like Red Guy, he is not a puppet but an actor in a costume.
- "That's your body! Hungry comes from your body."
- "It must to have to be healthy."
- "The good healthy food is very nice and polite to the organs, and so it's invited to stay for a party!"
- "Do it healthy!"
- "Let's get healthy now!"
- "Greedy, to eat all that; you'll end up with your teeth all grey!"
- "Oh, no, look, it's all broken and on the floor!"
- "Oo, what's that? A lovely pie? But you're gonna end up sad inside."
- "Greedy, to eat all that; you'll end up with your gums all grey!"
- "What's that? Plain white sauce? Plain white sauce makes your teeth go grey!"
- "Oh, look! There's Mr. Bladder in the basement! Ha, ha!"
- "The body's like a special house with blood, hair, and organs in the different rooms!"
- "But the bad, not-healthy foods are very rude and must leave through the cat flap!"
- "The food groups can easily be sorted using the simple health shape."
- "That wasn't onion paste! You shouldn't eat food from a stranger's plate!"
- "Ice cream beef? Ice cream beef makes your kidney spleen!"
- "Ice cream beef? Ice cream beef makes your teeth go grey!" (DHMIS 6)
- "Come on, speak!" (DHMIS 5)
- "But how much did you have today? Too much yeast makes your teeth go grey!"
- Lines about things making your teeth go grey have become popular on the internet.
- In DHMIS 6, he's missing his socks, and his upper lip is a straight line instead of a downward curve.
- His line from DHMIS 6 is 2 of his lines from DHMIS 5 spliced together:
"Ice cream beef? Ice cream beef makes your kidney spleen!"
"Plain white sauce makes your teeth go grey!"
It was (mostly) said during 1 of the scenes of Duck Guy in the operating room where the viewer can barely hear what's going on in the kitchen, but "kidney spleen" was replaced with his signature joke of things making your teeth go grey.