"I wonder what will happen."
|Favorite Color: Blue, Light Brown|
|Likes: Watching TV, chicken, Oats|
|Dislikes: Mucking around, the Digital World, being interrupted, the Teachers|
|Fan Names: Harry, Alfred, Drake|
Red Guy is one of the three protagonists (characters) in the Don't Hug Me I'm Scared series. At the end of Don't Hug Me I'm Scared 4, his head explodes from seeing previous episodes being filmed. After this, he existed in the real world until partway through Don't Hug Me I'm Scared 6, where he returned after trying to teach the real world about creativity. A common fan-used name for him is "Harry".  He is voiced by series creator, Joesph Pelling.
Red Guy is the tallest of the main trio. He has red, yarn-like hair that covers his head and two eyes on top of his head which looks like a mop on his head. His whole body is red. Unlike most characters, he is played by a person in a costume rather than a puppet.
Red Guy seems to be the emo midget of the three puppets, as he doesn't show much interest in the lessons, and would rather go about his own business. It is possible that he is older or more mature than the other two protagonists. He is very street smart and he is also the creator of the DHMIS 1, 2, 3 ,4 ,5 and 6 series and the sponsor of Red Guy's DHMIS series is Roy.
He was really bored and hard to interest in the fourth episode, as seen with his sarcasm. He seems to grow impatient with the teachers, finally standing up to Colin in DHMIS 4. In DHMIS 5, Red Guy seemed to be completely fed up with the Teachers while in the real world, seeking to take the other puppets out of it by calling them. However, in DHMIS 6, he has recognized the boring nature of the real world, and wants to educate its people about the lessons he received through the Teachers, but his own personality doesn't like it.
- "That sounds really boring." (DHMIS)
- "Blue!" (DHMIS)
- "I wonder what will happen?" (DHMIS 6, 3)
- "No!" (DHMIS)
- "I can see a hat, I can see a cat, I can see a man with a baseball bat, I can see a dog, I can see a frog, I can see a ladder leaning on a log!" (DHMIS)
- "Come on guys stop mucking around." (DHMIS)
- "We have only 5 minutes until our show is on." (DHMIS)
- "What?" (DHMIS)
- "Who is that." (DHMIS)
- "And camping." (DHMIS 2)
- Isn't its nice to be finally outside on such a beautiful day?" (DHMIS 3)
- "I guess it must be that we love you." (DHMIS 3)
- "Lets see" (DHMIS 4)
- "Oh, I guess its my turn to choose a card." (DHMIS 4)
- "What is the biggest thing in the world?" (DHMIS 4)
- "If only there's way to learn more about the world." (DHMIS 4)
- "Oh, maybe you help us to answer this question, what is the biggest thing." (gets interrupted by the computer) (DHMIS 4)
- "Actually we already have a computer." (DHMIS 4)
- "Well my name is.." (gets interrupted by the computer) (DHMIS 4)
- "Yeah, uh, I am a file and you put documents in me and ehm, a doo da doo a file, eh funny, silly file, a doo da doo." (DHMIS 6)
- "You know, it did like a song." (DHMIS 6)
- "Yeah i was like yeah, that is not even like a same bucket hahaha." "A bucket." (DHMIS 6)
- "I think I am the cool guy I guess." "Lay back and sad" "And nower days I hurt my leg today" (DHMIS 6)
- "Well that's rude, with no clothes." (DHMIS 6)
- "How do you get that idea, I just think creatively, when do you look at this orange, tell me please what do you see, its just a boring old orange, maybe to you but to not to me, I can see a silly face." (DHMIS 6)
- "Boo!" (DHMIS 6)
- " Walking along smiling at me." (DHMIS 6)
- "Boo!" (DHMIS 6)
- "I don't see what do you mean." (DHMIS 6)
- "Boo!" (DHMIS 6)
- "I don't see what do you mean, that's because you are not thinking creatively" (DHMIS 6)
- "I don't even liked it." (DHMIS 6)
- "It's really not good." (DHMIS 6)
- "Boo!" (DHMIS 6)
- "Its not really good at all!" (DHMIS 6)
- "Boo, not good, boo, not so good, boo, boo." (DHMIS 6)
- "Wha?" (DHMIS 6)
- "We don't really want to, we're going to miss our show." ( DHMIS 2 )
- "If we run out of time, where does it go? " ( DHMIS 2 )
- "Maybe we should follow him, or we'll be left behind." ( DHMIS 3 )
- "Wait a second... Stop talking... Be quiet... Shut up! " ( DHMIS 4 )
- "Wow, how amazing, and interesting too. But in this Digital World, what can we do? " ( DHMIS 4 )
- "Oh, yeah. Wow, wow, wow, we're in a computer." ( DHMIS 4 )
- "He seems upset about something. I wonder what will happen." ( DHMIS 3 )
- "And then what happened after the olden days? " ( DHMIS 2 )
- "Oh, there you are. We've been looking for you all afternoon." ( DHMIS 3 )
- "I'd also like to eat the chicken. Let's do that instead." ( DHMIS 3 )
- "Now we've eaten the chicken, I don't know what to do." ( DHMIS 3 )
- "Wait, wha-? " (head explodes) ( DHMIS 4 )
- "It's nine thirty, there's fish everywhere....fish everywhere?. " ( DHMIS 2 )
- "What's your favorite idea? Mine is being creative!" (DHMIS 6)
Hey, wait. Wouldn't it be funny if one o' these files came alive?" ( DHMIS 6 ) That sounds really boring. ( DHMIS )
- On Becky Sloan's Instagram she posted two videos containing Red Guy confirming he is not dead.
- As of Don't Hug Me I'm Scared 6, Red Guy is now blue, which may relate to his favorite color.
- On a "It's Nice That" interview, Red Guy is apparently allergic to music.
- On that same interview, it is revealed he loves Bono.
- It was also said that his favorite song is anything by Smash Mouth.
- He makes two cameos in DHMIS 5.
- In DHMIS 4, it is revealed his real name is something starting with "Dr".
- In the now removed Help #3 video, it was shown that he has ears.