This 15 second teaser that was speculated to be for the sixth and final episode of Don't Hug Me I'm Scared was posted on the official DHMIS facebook page.
It shows Yellow Guy dancing while happy music plays and confetti rains down on him.
At the seven second mark, something red and blurry seems to rush across the bottom of the screen.
Speculation and TheoriesEdit
- The blurry red thing may be the Red Guy.
- Though there is not much to support this, it is still plausible.
- The blurry red thing may be a teacher in Don't Hug Me I'm Scared 6.
- This is likely the case, but it could be something else.
- It is also possible that the blur is simply a red piece of confetti passing in front of the camera.
- On Becky Sloan's instagram page, she released the same video but with one key difference. On the top after all the confetti fell, there was the date, "22-1-16," or January 22nd, 2016. 
- It was thought that this would be the release date of Don't Hug Me I'm Scared 6. But this date has already passed and the video hasn't been uploaded.
- This turned out to be the release date of some Don't Hug Me I'm Scared merchandise.